The beautifully engineered reusable straws included in your Spring 2019 HomeBox are the last straws you'll ever need!
Stainless Steel Straws are fun to use, easy to carry around, simple to wash and very stylish. As the world leans away from plastic, you've take your first step in the "eco-friendly" direction with these premium ethically sourced coloured stainless steel straws.
• Made from premium 18/8 (grade 304) food-safe stainless steel
• Anodization gives the steel a colourful protective coating
• Dishwasher safe and will never rust
• Durable and lightweight
• Rigid shape will never fold or concave, even in the thickest of liquids
• Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold with its high thermal conductivity
Your straws come in a protective, laundry-safe reusable cloth bag specifically crafted to fit them, plus a cleaning brush for the cleanest straw possible. Make sure to wash out your reusable straw with hot water after use. Insert the cleaning brush from the top and push entirely inside the straw then reverse and push from the bottom while rinsing with water.
Straw Hut Co. is a premium reusable eco-friendly straw company, founded by two brothers, Michael and Keaton, aimed at replacing all plastic straws with a more eco-friendly option. "We intend to achieve this goal by offering a massive selection of straws in hopes of helping every customer find the perfect sipping utensil and in turn ultimately stopping the production of approximately 4 billion plastic straws which are made each year."